Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Salute him when his birthday comes

My birthday is coming around (May 20th) and while I have everything I need I know that my love ones will still send me things. I am all for donating money to good causes in my name such as Project Hope (ask my dad if you have questions on how), Kids Against Hunger (ask momma marmot),United States Overseas,World WildLife Fund, Doctors Without Borders, Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, Michigan Public Radio, Indiana Public Radio, Human Rights Watch and any other charities you think could use a help is fine by me. I know that people still like to give gifts so if you are so inclined below is a list. Like always if you get me something you may want to leave a comment saying what you got for me so I don’t end up with 4 pairs of Sandals

  • I may or may not have something set up for me already at Create and Barrel, Macys, and Target. Like I said I could have a list at one of theses stores.
  • A Sling box. It is expensive so you might have to get some friends in on it with you also I would need someone willing to set it up for me. Learn more at http://www.slingbox.com/ (1)
  • A mini refrigerator. Like the one you see in dorm rooms. We have one in our room but it does not work. (1)
  • AAFES Gift cards. The AAFES (or PX) is the only store we can shop out, besides the bootleg shops, you can get gift cards at http://www.aafes.com/
  • iTunes Gift Card
  • Movies, some I cant get here if they are older so here is a list. (buy used to save yourself money) Big Fish, Sleepy Hollow, The nightmare before Christmas, Any Muppet movies, think older movies but good ones.
  • Moleskin Note Pads –pocket size
  • Gillette Mach 3 Razor Blades
  • Neutrogena For Men: Hair & Body Wash (2)
  • Toothbrushes(2)
  • Black Ink Pens
  • Sandals –the kind that go over the top of the foot to ware in the shower Think Adidas, Puma or Crocks brand. (1)
  • Magazine on World Issues like Time, Newsweek, The New Yorker, Harpers, The Atlantic ect. For some reason they don’t have those here.
  • Risk the board game (1)
  • Card games ie rook, skipbow, ect(1)
  • Good Books
  • A book on Urban legends or Etymologies (1 each)
  • Sweet Bands, old school one like Ben Wallace use to ware. (1)
  • Gifts from http://www.bobdylan.com/ I like the Dylan Show Belt buckle.(1)

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Hi Everyone,
We just purchased the game of Risk for Dan's birthday.
Marcus and Sarah