Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rainy Day Wish list #12 & 35

People like to send me things and I like to receive things it all works out quite well. By no means feel like you have to get me anything but if you must here are a few things that would help me out as I keep on keepn’ on.

  • iTuens Gift Cards –they are small but get me all kinds of things that remind me of back home.
  • Moleskin Note Pads, pocket size- Theses note pads hold up to all sorts of abuse I love them
  • Gillette Mach 3 Razor – The one I have handle broke of half way so now it is a shortie. It works fine but is a bit hard to handle, If you have one lying around it would help out.
  • Gillett Mach 3 Razor Blades- I have to be hairless on my face at all times and it takes its toll.
  • Black Ink Pens- Black is the only color we are allowed to use
  • Green Tea-It is a real treat to have some nice tea
  • Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal, Apple and Cinnamon or any other flavor- After my run in with the bad bacon I am a bit apprehensive of the Defact’s oatmeal.
  • Plastic bowls –for the oatmeal of course, I have plenty of spoons
  • Whey Protein, any flavor- Now that I am hitting the weights I am in need of more protein and as I said before the Defact scares me. I also use soy protein or any other type of protein shake.
  • Men’s health One-a-Day Multivitamin- for the above reasons.
  • Inserts for my boots- The inserts that come with theses boots are shot and when the rainy season comes I will need to rotate a few around.
  • Body Wash- something that has a neutral sent we don’t want the guys in the shower room to go mad with confusion when they smell Apples, Apricots and Pears from the shower stall next door.
  • Neutrogena For Men Shaving Products- With all the shaving and dust my face takes a real beating (Yes I know it looked that way before I deployed just leave me alone) the ones I use are: Hair & Body Wash, Face Scrub, Post shave lotion and shaving gels.
  • Tooth brushes- I have to put mine in a hygiene kit so it gets funky pretty fast.
  • iPod 80 gig or iPod Mini arm band- That’s right I have 2 iPods but I love them both, some people have two cars I have two iPods and a arm band would come in handy during workouts.

Anything you get me always helps. If I don’t use it another solider does. Also By late September it will be cool enough to send cookies and other baked goodies via mail and those are always a big hit. Take care and thanks in advance. Oh and the address is

SGT Vander Wall
68th CSSB
192 QM CO
APO AE 09344

All mail must be sent out via US Mail.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mini i-pod armband on the way

david santos said...

Thanks for posting,

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.