Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Some Ideas

This is a list of ideas of things that you can send to me while I am over here. I really enjoy getting mail and anything you send is great. I have plenty of food and snacks but if you have some extra you can send them my way.

If I placed a number after the item I only need that many of the items ie. (#). If you could post a comment on what you got for me then I wont't end up with 12 French Presses. I promess that I won't look at the comments. Take care and thanks.

  • iTunes Gift Card
  • A French Press (1)
  • Moleskin Note Pads –pocket size
  • AA & AAA Batteries
  • Gillette Mack 3 Razor Blades
  • Tazo Green tea and other kinds.
  • Neutrogena For Men: Hair & Body Wash
  • Neutrogena For Men: Razor Defense Face Scrub
  • Neutrogena For Men: Razor Defense Shave Gel
  • Neutrogena For Men: Razor Defense Post Shave Lotion
  • Toothbrushes
  • Toothpaste
  • Shaving Cream ( I dig the Gel the best)
  • Deodorant
  • Shower Gel
  • A mouse pad (1)
  • Black Ink Pens
  • sandals –the kind that go over the top of the foot to ware in the shower
  • Old Magazines
  • Magazine on World Issues like Time, Newsweek, The New Yorker, Harpers, The Atlantic ect. For some reason they don’t have those here.
  • A soccer ball (1)
  • Risk the board game
  • Other Board games (make list in comments)
  • Gum
  • Nice Twin size sheet set. (1)
  • Good Books.
  • A book on Urban legends or Etymologies
  • PSP Games like Cabelas African Safari, or Fight Night Round 3 (1 and 1)
  • Web Cam Kit (1)
  • Sweet Bands - think Pistons or Colts.
  • Ace Bandages
  • Advil
  • Wet Wipes
  • Disinfectant wipes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sheet set accounted for

Unknown said...

Although Dan can use these things every so often, we got him the Neutrogena products except the body wash, body wash, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, disinfectant wipes, floss, sheets, and gum.

Unknown said...

We got him advil and pens too.

Unknown said...

I can throw some wet wipes and disenfectant wipes across the room at him. Also I have a few bottles of Vitmans coming I can share with him along with the infamous trunk of snacks! I did offer my web cam but I told him he had to clean it off after he was done.

Rose & Gregg Dykstra said...

To others looking at the WISH LIST...we have the following...iTunes card, AA &AAA batteries, Green Tea, Neutrogena Body Wash, Shaving gel cream, old magazines, gum...would like to include recent issues of Time, Newsweek, The New Yorker, Harpers, etc...Please bring any recent issues to church and leave in Basket Ministry Room with Dan Vanderwall's name on it.
Rose..Basket Ministry Committee, Heritage CRC